Neem rich in antibiotics is known as the supreme medicine. It may be bitter in taste, but its benefits are similar to nectar. Well, neem has a cure for all your problems, but let us know now, 10 medicinal properties of neem –
When bitten by poisonous insects such as scorpion wasp, neem leaves are finely grinded and applied to the cut site, relieving it, and the poison does not spread.
- Applying neem leaves on any type of wound provides a lot of benefit. Apart from this, applying a paste of neem leaves with olive oil also cures canker.
- If there are problems of ringworm or itching, grinding neem leaves with curd is very quick. And the herpes problem ends.
- In the condition of kidney stones, taking 2 grams of ash of neem leaves with water daily, the stone starts melting and comes out of the urethra.
- In the event of malarial fever, boil neem bark in water and make a decoction. Now drinking this decoction thrice a day, filling two tablespoons, cures fever and cures weakness.
- In the case of skin disease, using neem oil is beneficial. Skin diseases are cured by mixing a little camphor in neem oil and massaging it on the body.
- Neem stalks have the properties to eliminate coughs, hemorrhoids, pimples and stomach worms. Chewing it or boiling it daily is beneficial.
- Massage of neem oil is beneficial for headache, toothache, extremities and chest pain. Its fruit is used as phlegm and anthelmintic.
- The teeth of neem make the teeth strong and the disease of pyorrhea also ends. After making a decoction of neem leaves and rinse it, the teeth and gums remain healthy, and bad odor does not come from the mouth.
- Applying neem bark in water is beneficial when there is nail pimples on the face. Apart from this, coating of neem leaves also kills the germs of skin disease. Applying skin with neem oil and camphor is also beneficial.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.