Corona-infected cures after treatment, but fatigue and weakness may persist for several days after recovery. In such a situation, it is important that you pay attention to what to eat after the report is negative and how to adopt a lifestyle to become fully healthy. Good nutrition is essential for fast recovery and a return to normal routine.
How to overcome fatigue after covid-19?
- According to doctors, nutrition, fitness and overall health needs to be taken care of, following protective protocols.
- Do easy exercises. Start with a slow walk, breathing exercises and meditation.
- Your body needs rest. Avoid strenuous workouts.
- Take 30 minutes of sunshine daily in the morning.
- Eat one date, a little raisin, two almonds, two walnuts soaked in water overnight.
- Use light and easily digestible foods like lentil soup and rice etc.
- Avoid using excessive sugar, fried or processed food.
- Eat nutritious polenta on alternate days.
- Drink the soup of drumstick (morning) 2-3 times a week.
- Drink cumin-coriander-fennel tea twice a day, that is, one hour after a meal.
- Sleep early at night. The better you sleep, the sooner you recover.
Tips to improve immunity
- Waking up early in the morning and taking morning sunshine makes you feel energetic, positive and vibrant. Exercising in the morning makes you feel energized throughout the day. Apart from this, your mood also improves.
- Makes you flexible physically and mentally. Pranayama such as Anulom-Antonyms, Bhramari, Kapalbhati, Bhastrika can be performed daily. You can also drink herbal tea at home which helps in improving your immunity.
- Limit the use of gadgets. Watch the news but not more than an hour daily.
- Whenever you have to get out, wear a mask and follow social distancing.
Do Weight Loss at Home, Include These 4 Things in Diet
How Neem is an effective medicine in every season?
Benefits of Using a Wood Comb In Your Hair
Like and Share our Facebook Page.Tags: corona, covid19, fatigue, postcorona