Playing holi with natural colors, but chemical-rich colors damage your skin badly. In this case, it is very important to take care of the skin. She becomes lifeless and dry if not taken care of. Before playing Holi, you can follow some simple tips that will protect the skin with a chemical-rich color. So know what those 5 tips are –
- Massage the skin with oil well at night one day before Holi. You can use coconut, almond or olive oil. Even after playing Holi in the morning, massage it well with oil on the skin. So that the firm color does not stick to the skin.
- If you have an itching problem with the color, then immediately apply coconut oil. If you do not get relief from this, then put 1 teaspoon of vinegar in 1 mug of water and apply it on the skin. If there is no effect on the skin then you must contact the doctor.
- If you do not like oil, then you can also apply sunscreen. Apply sunscreen with 20 APF. However, if the skin is more dry, you can apply moisturizer for some time after sunscreen.
- The skin becomes very dry after playing with colors, which causes scratching and itching. In such a situation, immediately mix lemon in the cream and apply. You will get relief immediately. Along with this, you will get relief from the burning sensation in the skin.
- If the skin becomes dry after playing the color, you can also massage it by adding honey and turmeric to the curd. After 15 minutes wash the face with cold water. Your skin will become very soft.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.