Although relationships have many advantages for health, happiness, and stress management in general, they also have their share of drawbacks. These issues may put pressure on a couple’s relationship, but the way they address them can either strengthen or destroy their tie.
Marital troubles may be difficult to deal with, particularly when they originate from a number of sources. Stress and problems in marriage may be caused by a variety of things.
The stress of arguing about money is one of the most often cited marital issues.
However, when the economy is in a downturn, financial stress may lead to increased overall stress, more disagreement on non-monetary problems, and even money-related fights. Anxiety over money, for example might make one spouse less tolerant and more angry, which can lead to fights about unrelated matters without either partner realising it.
Stress and problems in a marriage might be exacerbated by the presence of children. It’s wonderful to have children because they can enrich our lives in so many ways, but they can also put extra strain on a marriage because of the added responsibilities and tasks that come with raising a family. This may lead to increased conflict and pressure in the home. A couple’s time together is constrained when they have children. Even the strongest of bonds may be put to the test by this combo.
Stresses of the Day
There is no need for daily stress to equal marital difficulties, but they might exacerbate them. Couples who have been through a challenging day at work may return home more irritated, less able to resolve conflicts amicably, and with less emotional energy to invest in their union. When both spouses have had a bad day, this is much worse.
Communication that does not work
Relationship problems are often caused by poor communication, which often reveals detrimental attitudes and dynamics in the relationship.
Researchers John Gottman and his colleagues were able to predict which newlyweds will divorce merely by studying their communication patterns for a few minutes.
In order to have a happy marriage, two people must be able to communicate well with one another.
If a couple is able to identify and change their bad behaviours, they may be able to improve their relationship. Disagreements, nagging, and leaving messes for the other person to clean up aren’t always intentional behaviours.
The more they are concerned or distracted, the more they get tense, and the more they become robotic. That leads to repeating patterns they didn’t want to engage in in the first place.
Here’s an astrological remedy to the challenge of adjusting to marriage.
- If you’re a woman, you should observe Vrats on Mondays 16th (Popularly known as solah som var). It is claimed that if you do it in a religious fashion, you would be more successful.
- The 16th Monday of the month is Vrats day for women (Popularly known as solah som var). Doing this every day is said to help you locate the man of your dreams.
- Honey may be used to conduct Rudra Abhishek at the temple of Lord Shiva. Unmarried females who follow this treatment may quickly find themselves in a relationship.
- To strengthen their relationship, it is recommended that the lovers meet on the full moon day.
- If you want to attract the person you love, wear diamond jewellery, Zircon jewellery, or an Opal (as these gems look similar to diamonds).
- You may wear a Rudraksha around your wrist. The benefits of wearing Rudraksha are many. You may attract the affection of the person you want by wearing one Gauri Shankar Rudraksha.
- If you want to know who your real love is, you need to present Durga Mata with a red-colored shawl.
- Go to any Lord Krishna temple in the neighbourhood and contribute a flute if you want to win the heart of the person you care about the most.
- A paan leaf may also be used as a remedy (Also known as Betel Leaf). You may use this leaf to write a special message to a loved one in a jar of honey. Loved ones might be brought closer together with this therapy.
- Your sweetheart’s name should be written on a Deepak or Diya placed at the southwest corner of your house.
- During the Hindu month of Shravan, girls should wear green bangles and white attire on Thursdays (monsoon season). The planet Shukra, or Venus, is symbolised by these two colours. It is thought that Venus, the planet of love, is in control of our love lives.
- Maa Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu will bless you if you chant “Om Lakshminarayana Namaha” three times in front of them for three months. Repeating it with 108 crystal beads is recommended. People believe that chanting might help you become closer to your partner.
- If you want to establish a relationship with someone, don’t offer them anything black since it’s considered bad luck to do so. Also, avoid giving or receiving anything with a sharp point. As a consequence, such gifts may hurt your love life and perhaps lead to a breakup.