You can prepare the best natural scrub at home with shea butter. Scrub is essential for the skin. Using a scrub removes the dead cells of the skin, which makes the skin clean. You should use the scrub once a week. Shea Butter protects the skin from UV rays. Shea butter contains a good amount of vitamin E. Due to this, the elasticity of the skin remains good and aging science is also removed. Due to the absence of chemicals in the homemade scrub, it will suit all skin types. In this article, we will learn how to make a scrub with shea butter and discuss its benefits.
How to make a scrub with Shea Butter at home?
Scrub Ingredients: To make Shea Butter Scrub, you will need Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sugar or Salt, Lavender Essential Oil.
How to make scrub:
- To make a scrub, you have to put shea butter in a vessel.
- Now put the vessel on the flame and turn on the gas and allow the shea butter to melt.
- When the shea butter melts, add coconut oil to it.
- Now take the mixture off the flame and let it cool down.
- When the mixture cools down, add sugar or salt to it.
- Add two to three drops of essential oil to the mixture.
- Now mix the mixture well and keep it in a container.
- How to use Shea Butter Scrub? (How to use shea butter scrub)
- You can use shea butter scrub twice a week.
- Apart from the face, you can also apply the scrub on the hands and feet.
- First clean the skin with lukewarm water.
- Apply the scrub on the skin and move it in circular motion.
- You have to move the hands with light hands.
- After this, remove the scrub from the skin with the help of coconut oil or lotion.
- If you want, you can also wash directly with water.
Benefits of using Shea Butter Scrub
- Shea butter helps to keep the skin soft, if you have a problem of dry skin then you should use this scrub.
- A scrub made from shea butter is also beneficial for removing dead skin cells, you can use a scrub one to two times a week.
- Shea butter has anti-aging properties, applying it will reduce the aging science in your skin.
- You can also use coffee in the scrub, coffee softens the skin and the skin looks healthy.
- The sugar present in the scrub is high in glycolic acid, it removes dead skin cells and hydrates the skin, sugar gives moisture to the skin.
- Salt has detoxifying properties, if you use it in a scrub, the skin will be clean.
How to store Shea Butter Scrub?
You can store shea butter scrub at room temperature for a week, but avoid using this scrub for more than one to two weeks. You can also store shea butter in the refrigerator. Keep the scrub in an airtight container so that it does not spoil.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.